Available positions: 1 – Full Time
This position functions in the American Porta-Stor office in Clovis. The office hours are primarily Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The possibility exists this position may assist with marketing or administrative functions that may occur outside normal business hours.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service/Sales Representative
- Possess a valid driver’s license;
- Pass pre-employment and random drug screening;
- Have sound computer, internet, and Google skills (certificates not required);
- Consent to and pass background and reference checks;
- Possess a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
$10.00 per hour plus $25 commission on each unit rented/sold
This position will handle inquiries (via phone, email, website and other media) from current and potential customers about our portable storage units, with the goal of completing a rental, lease or sale of a unit(s). Assist current customers with their accounts in a courteous and professional manner. The position functions within a team environment and is also responsible for general office assistant duties.
The ideal candidate can effectively multi-task, is detail and team oriented, and is committed to the growth of American Porta-Stor. We are looking for someone who possesses, or can quickly develop, a number of sales and office skills, which include but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills that including email, internet, Microsoft Office, google; calendars/schedules, databases, websites and other computer programs;
- Excellent work accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task;
- Ability to market and generate sales and/or storage rentals while representing American Porta-Stor in a positive manner;
- Work Independently while communicating and coordinating duties across all areas of the business;
- Organized office skills for processing and filing various documents;
- Coordinate the availability, delivery, move and pickup of our products and services;
- Courteous and professionally work with customers to resolve delinquent accounts;
- Understand the geographical area serviced by American Porta-Stor as well as our business partners;
- Ways to improve marketing through various forms of media and displays;
- Follow-up with customers following questions, sales, rentals, deliveries, and moves;
- Ability to analyze data and develop reports to communicate the status of various areas of the business;
- Making suggestions to improve office efficiency and business practices
- Ability expand into other duties as assigned.
Office and sales experience are preferred, but not necessarily required.
Completed applications and resumes may be submitted at the above locations, and we request you advise us via email at email@example.com when applications are submitted at any other location or form than email.